My fab publisher, She Writes Press, is having a 99¢ ebook holiday sale from Friday, November 29 through Friday, December 6, 2013. Pick up my award-winning Cotswold travel memoir based on this blog, Americashire: A Field Guide to a Marriage, or gift a copy to a friend for a virtual stocking stuffer. Anyone with an iPad, mobile phone or computer can read a Kindle book with the free Kindle app.
While you’re at it, pick up some books from the other fabulous women that are also part of the She Writes Press 99¢ sale, including:
- Tasting Home, a fabulous food memoir and recipient of a Publisher’s Weekly starred review, among other honors, by Judith Newton
- Fire & Water, a novel with a gazillion five-star reviews by Betsy Graziani Fasbinder
- Our Love Could Light the World, a collection of short stories by Anne Leigh Parrish, who has been compared to this year’s Pulitzer Prize winner for literature, Alice Munro
- Shanghai Love, Layne Wong’s WWII novel set in Shanghai and recipient of a Publisher’s Weekly starred review
- Duck Pond Epiphany a coming-of-middle-age novel by Tracey Barnes Priestly
And for the writers in your life: